Automotive Routine Maintenance and Repair
About the Course
This course will help the candidates to learn the process of carrying out the periodic maintenance of main systems in a vehicle with proper techniques and procedures. The course covers all the systems in a motor vehicle including the mechanical and electrical components.
This program is intended for secondary school graduates, job seekers and interested individuals.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain the knowledge, the principles, and skills of automotive Routine Maintenance and Repair.
The topics covered in this course are as follows:
- Health and Safety at workshops
- Automotive tools, equipment, and service manual
- Routine maintenance and repair
- Petrol and diesel engine principles
- Electrical and electronics systems
- Steering braking and suspension
- Drivetrain layout
- Basic trouble shooting
Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Workshop sessions
- Video Session
Certificate of completion – Bahrain Polytechnic
Achieve minimum of 80% attendance and 60% in all assessments
The course is made up of 200 hours that extends over three-month period of time.
- Secondary school graduate
- Beginner/elementary user of English